Wade, I'm Coming Home Wade, I'm Coming Home

Shame there wasn't another Wade day

Lulz bump.

It's been years but I remember when this was released. Just as classic as its ever been. Awesome the stars have their own page now. Who knows maybe the Barney Bunch will get a page one day?

fivenedz

CC-Public Apology Fixed CC-Public Apology Fixed

Shaggytheclown is a retard

He really is. If he was anymore backward he'd be in the stone age. The most obvious improvement would be to have abused him more but its an instant 10 still for doing so.

Sieg heil der fuhrer Strawberry clock, ich lieber das clock crew!

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

omfg

It was teh brilliant

Epos Epos

This is one hell of a game

Seriously impressive work, everything is balanced so damn well with no obvious glitches.

The game is simply one the largest games since Flashtrek broken mirror and I was happy to play it for a good few hours. Once the game was completed though, I liked how you could continue playing but there was no real objective left so if you plan to do a sequel, if possible, a battle tournament area opens where you face steadily increasing tougher enemies? could just be old bosses etc a bit harder. Equipable weapons too maybe. I know its complicated extras but its going to be hard work to top this game.

Thanks for this! you should be proud

Zombie Cancer!! Zombie Cancer!!

I thought it was funny

All these ungrateful n00bs on here expect every game to be Sonny 2 or accurate recreations of mario. They're spoilt and don't get that the internet is FREE entertainment made by others for their own leisure. If they get angry and go 'sucks' to everything which isn't months or years of long hard work then they really need to question why they bother going on the internet at all.

Lul'd at the awesomeness upgrades.

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate