Epos Epos

This is one hell of a game

Seriously impressive work, everything is balanced so damn well with no obvious glitches.

The game is simply one the largest games since Flashtrek broken mirror and I was happy to play it for a good few hours. Once the game was completed though, I liked how you could continue playing but there was no real objective left so if you plan to do a sequel, if possible, a battle tournament area opens where you face steadily increasing tougher enemies? could just be old bosses etc a bit harder. Equipable weapons too maybe. I know its complicated extras but its going to be hard work to top this game.

Thanks for this! you should be proud

Zombie Cancer!! Zombie Cancer!!

I thought it was funny

All these ungrateful n00bs on here expect every game to be Sonny 2 or accurate recreations of mario. They're spoilt and don't get that the internet is FREE entertainment made by others for their own leisure. If they get angry and go 'sucks' to everything which isn't months or years of long hard work then they really need to question why they bother going on the internet at all.

Lul'd at the awesomeness upgrades.

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

omg brilliant

omg brilliant

To Kill a Goth To Kill a Goth

OMFG THIS MOVIE IST RWADIST!!!1one

I'm giving this full scores because:
1) I found it funny
2) All these Hardcore emo goths on NG can't take a joke and I'm laughing at their pathetic reviews.

How can they not laugh at the 'Based on a true story'? Seriously people, just look at the crap you're writing and look at the movie. You really think it's serious? Also, maybe you should look at yourself if you consider yourself a 'goth'.

I hope my review pisses all you crybabies off further, you deserve it.

Anyhow, to the author, sorrys to take up review space, I really did enjoy your movie, it wasn't brilliantally made but I liked the fact it took a simple idea and made it work and all the little one liners. The not so subteleties really made this movie, heh.

Ana's Quest for Hentai 2 Ana's Quest for Hentai 2

Hilarious!

Best parody that'll ever be made about hentai games. Looking at the reviews is funny as well, seeing all the angry reviews.
Oh well, some people don't see the brilliance! :D

I'm still laughing my ass off, the pics you earn are just too funny!

The music brings back old memories, good old 'Cotton eye Joe'.

You've made my day, this is just soooo damn funny.

Free Mars Free Mars

Very Good!

A few power ups and a few more weapons would have made the game a hell of a lot more brilliant.
It was a very good and I liked the storyline. I thought the gameplay was brilliant with some very nice bosses but I would have loved it more if there was some power ups ovewr than health.
Very nice graphics and lovely style, it's very comic book like.

Foamy Invaders 2 Foamy Invaders 2

Wow!

A hell of a big improvement compared with foamy invaders 1. Amazing stuff, I just keep on playing it over and over, so addicting.

Goatchrist responds:

THanks dude. Foamy dies. Many times. HAHA REVOLUTION!

Pink Assed Run Pink Assed Run

yay!

i get to kill foamy...xmas style!

Goatchrist responds:

YAY! HAHA VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Foamy Invaders Foamy Invaders

woah...

Foamy can really produce big turds, they are about the same size as him! no wonder they are so strong. what the hell must that squirrel been eating!
Anyway nice game. A good twist on space invaders. A bit hard but easy games tend to get boring.
This is becoming a catchphrase for me now but, yay! Foamy died!

Hehe, thanks to you :)

The great Jason Shootout The great Jason Shootout

i though killing was fun...

but it's uber fun when you get to kill Foamy! That was very nice looking shotgun, makes me wanna buy another. A job very well done. It is a shame that you don't get to hit illwill though:(

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

LOL! GOD DAMN IT WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?! Oh well, thanks for the review...