Wade, I'm Coming Home Wade, I'm Coming Home

Shame there wasn't another Wade day

Lulz bump.

It's been years but I remember when this was released. Just as classic as its ever been. Awesome the stars have their own page now. Who knows maybe the Barney Bunch will get a page one day?

fivenedz

CC-Public Apology Fixed CC-Public Apology Fixed

Shaggytheclown is a retard

He really is. If he was anymore backward he'd be in the stone age. The most obvious improvement would be to have abused him more but its an instant 10 still for doing so.

Sieg heil der fuhrer Strawberry clock, ich lieber das clock crew!

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

omfg

It was teh brilliant

Moderators love that cock Moderators love that cock

Everyone knows that

It's common knowledge that those mods just can't get enough Wade. I'm swear they're close to covering Wade's cock with glue so they can be there all day.

F-Day2005: Wade Day: BAB F-Day2005: Wade Day: BAB

sex on twenty seven wheels

Waid is such a badass

Piss on Foamy Collab Piss on Foamy Collab

omg that sirs was vile...

that is why I love it so much. So hawt.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Omg orgasmic

Never before have my eyes bestowed upon such greatness. I wish I had penises all around my body so they could all ejaculate to this flash.

Exotic Chocolates Exotic Chocolates

Crude flash, crude review

lololol she had cum on her mouth and on her tits n i didnt need to ejaculate on da screen this time 4 it to be der

it is so funni coz she eated cum, lol i thnk i wet myself watchin dat bowel movement of a flsh n i ejaculatd 9 times

next time can germines thong get wedged n the thng repirman turn up n thy hav a massiv orgy n thy relize the repair man is actully a badly drwn cat dat then busts foamy's nuts on germines tits n eateds it all lol dat wud be swell

also germine shud be naked it evry ep coz shes doin evrythng under da sun nehow she shud get nekkid n ike prove shes a big slut coz i like that n like shov a dpuble decker bus up her fadge or maybe a small child

omg i got an ep idea how but germines ovairies break whn she shoves a drill up hr n foamy goes in to fix it lol dat shud be so swell

P.s The flash sucked more than 12 storey hoover, if I wanted perverse cum shots everywhere I'd watch something Japanese.

Piconjomas Party 2005 Piconjomas Party 2005

I'm going to need a mop

I've never creamed so much in my life

TehPiconjers responds:

Piconjo <3 j00

BlondStar BlondStar

WTF

I expect low from you, but that's more than low. Hell it's lower than a boy racers suspension, with his car placed 12 miles underground. Come on, you know full well you're a popular author with a mass of fanboys and that the admins love you for it. The audio is hardly your content, it's hardly your joke plus it's pretty damn old too. Fading text to go with - wow I'm speechless. The greatest animation ever created - fading text. You can tell from my favourites - I appreciate brilliant animation and really poor but really funny animation. I'd rate 'stickman vs goku 3' by randomn00b6879876 higher than fading text. This movie can't be any more than 2 minutes effort. Yet it's frontpaged because it's by Zipperfish. Omg Zipperfish did it - must be funni n bestest animution evar!!!!11!!!ONE.

Seriously, you're going to get scores your movies rarely deserve a hell of a lot. You may as well do your own stuff and do what you want - rather than resorting to the obvious 'make a boobies quiz' all the time and definately without resorting to 're-use really old joke I had nothing to do with and put fading text on top'.